While providing wholesome fun the Indian way, Funskool has been successful in giving various age groups an international exposure to toys and games. Keeping with this philosophy, the company has sought licenses from various board game companies to make available their creations in India, like:
- Asmodee - France, Europe (Dobble, Jungle Speed, Abalone)
- Camp Games - Netherlands (Plus Minus Cross, Letter Ladder, Cake Fractions)
- Endless Games - USA (Name 5, Scruples, Flipping Out)
Strategic tie-ups are also in place with other companies for their toys, art stationery and games.
- LeapFrog: Funskool brings to India LeapFrog's wide range of educational toys that make learning fun and technologically exciting
- Siku: The experts in high quality die cast vehicle models from Germany will now have a presence in India with their exciting car collection, thanks to Funskool
- Takara Tomy: The Japanese toy company that became famous for its Transformers series of toys now offers an exciting range of Beyblades, Pokemon toys and much more in India through Funskool
- Rainbow: Winx Dolls have taken the world by storm and now, they are all set to sweep young Indian girls off their feet with their collection of fashionable dolls - Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna and Aisha
- Crayola: One of the latest introductions by Funskool, Crayola's creative world of art and stationary will now help children design their dreams even better
Looks impressive? It's true that the biggest names in the toy world are all now affiliated with Funskool. However, these are only partial lists of all the various exciting plans that Funskool has for you in the near future. Watch out for more such announcements and more such toys and games for varied age groups.
In a nutshell, whatever be the brand, whatever be the mode of play, you can be sure that Funskool will bring it to you ahead of everyone else!