Terms & Conditions
Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions. You are requested to carefully read these before continuing with use of this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not visit this site
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
All information, content, material and product offered in this site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and are without any representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied. Funskool (India) Limited, ("hereinafter "Funskool") does not warrant that the information which is provided is absolute and complete in any manner whatsoever even though Funskool tries to ensure that Information provided whether in relations to products or otherwise, as a part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website .
Funskool makes no commitment to update or correct any information appearing on this web-site.
Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision
Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk
In no case shall Funskool or its officers or employees be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from accessing this site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be gratis and are/shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use / rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk.
Neither Funskool nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Funskool makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise. Users of the site are required to make all their necessary verifications and Price and other information is subject to change at any time whatsoever.
This website is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. Funskool, for itself and any third party providing materials, products, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the services or the products offered through this website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. Funskool will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if Funskool has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. Funskool controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
2. Funskool may have several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the "Services") to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. Funskool does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the Funskool site in another region and Funskool may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
3. Information that Funskool publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Funskool products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Funskool intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local Funskool business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors or sites linked from the web site. Any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Funskool has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Funskool. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Funskool is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
None of the material contained in this Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Funskool India Limited. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material is owned by Funskool or have been licensed for use to Funskool by the owners of the rights.
You may not -
1. Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
2. Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
3. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; or link to this web site, without our express written consent.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (Trademarks) used and displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of Funskool. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of the Trademark owner.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Funskool may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
2. Funskool may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
3. Funskool may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
4. Funskool reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
5. Funskool reserves all other rights.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Chennai, India for resolution of all such disputes.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, Funskool or its officers or employees shall have any liability of any nature whatsoever, in respect of personal information provided by you on this website.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors.
We collect information on or through this site that can personally identify you only when it is voluntarily offered by you and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website.
We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by Funskool to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
Careers Privacy Statement
By 'personal information' we mean names, addresses, email addresses, job experience and history and any other personal information you voluntarily provide about you and your skills and interests that will then be matched against our current job opportunities and requirements. This information will be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information.
By creating a Job Profile, you acknowledge and agree that the information you submit is complete and correct to the best of your knowledge. Providing false information in the creation of your Job Profile or during the application process will lead to your rejection.
Except as described in this Privacy Statement or as required by law, we will not share your personal information with a third party unless we have your consent or you were notified about this practice when we first collected your personal information.
We care about the privacy of children. We recognize that children's use of the Internet and E-mail raise special concerns regarding privacy and security of information.
It is our intention to adhere to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and its rules on collecting personal information from minors. We remind and encourage all parents to check and monitor their children's online activities. Help us protect the privacy of your children by ensuring that they never send E-mail or submit personal information on this site or any other without your permission. Most of our areas with content intended for children do not require a child to provide any personal information. We do not require a child to disclose more information than what is reasonably necessary to participate in a contest, game or other activity as a condition of participation.
Parents have the right to review and have deleted any personally identifiable information we have collected from their children, and refuse to permit further collection of that information
We do not share your children's personal information with third parties.